Senior Quality Engineer
Excel are happy to offer this exciting opportunity for a Senior Quality Engineer to join a top class team and take their career to the next level.
Our client is a one of the worlds largest independent providers of services such as engine and airframe maintenance, repair and overhaul, engine component repair, engineering services, interior completions and paint applications. Due to a high workload, they looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to act as a deputy to the Quality Manager, providing independent assurance of compliance with business procedures, maintenance and regulatory standards.
Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
– Undertaking planned assurance/ compliance activities including the performance process, product and compliance audits on both new product introductions as well as existing capabilities.
– Assis the operations, engineering and all support functions regarding the quality management system.
– Assist in the management of the company non-conformance reporting system
– To manage and maintain quality, regulatory and customer approvals and pro-actively liaise with customers, 3rd party auditors, regulatory authorities and legal bodies on all associated matters
To be considered for this role, you must:
– Hold formal military and/ or civilian regulatory training
– Have experience working in a similar role, providing quality assurance across varied client groups.
– Be lead auditor trained and have a track record in successful delivery
– Be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul process
– Show a good understanding of the application of AS9100 or AS9110
– Hold the full right to live and work in the UK
In return, you can expect a competitive salary, generous annual leave, cycle to work scheme, shared bonuses, retirement savings plan along with many other benefits, plus the opportunity to join a well established company with a clear career ladder to help internal applicants progress their career further.
If this is of interest to you and you fit the requirements, contact us now for more information and to apply!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org