Excel have some exciting new permanent opportunities with a major world leading MRO based in Europe to join their Engine maintenance teams to support ongoing repair and overhaul of various fixed wing aircraft engines
We are looking for Engine Overhaul Technicians to carry out various tasks involved in the R&O process as per the below:
- Identification of problem and issues and problem solving of any findings
- Carry out and improve the technical maintenance across PW1100, PW4000, LEAP and CFM 56 engines and engine components according to Part 145 requirements
- Utilise OEM technical data to carry out works (Engine manuals, SBs, ADs)
- Work to customer requirements and implement improvements for better performance
- Involvement with improvements to the Engine Maintenance Programme
- Work with OEMs and vendors to improve reparability and reliability of parts and components.
What we are looking for:
Ideally you will have a qualification within an engineering field and have relevant experience on the above mentioned engine platforms (although we can consider other engine types) – the main point here is to have a good working knowledge of the procedures and processes required to overhaul engines and be able to work well with limited training required, so at least two years experience of working in an engine facility will be needed.
What you will receive:
Salaries will be dependant on experience, starting at around €58k per year up to €90k, with overtime available for early, late or weekend shifts. You can also be assured of a fantastic working environment geared towards developing your skills and experience in order for you to progress within the company.
As this is a full time (non rotational) position, you would need to relocate so please ensure you would be happy to do this before applying – but if you are looking for a new start with a leading company within their field and you have engine R&O experience, please apply and we will be in contact with further information
Please note you must have the right to live and work within the EU to be considered for these positions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com