Excel are happy to offer this exciting role for an experienced commercial officer to help support commercial operations for a well known aerospace training company based in Lincolnshire.
Due to an increase in business, my client is looking for a commercial officer to join their existing, high performing team handling all aspects of contracts, bids and ongoing programme management.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the commercial manager and finance and commercial director in identifying and resolving commercial issues facing the business
- Communicating the commercial approach with various departments within the business
- Providing commercial support to individuals within the business.
Due to the nature of this this role, you must have previous experience working in a commercial/contract management position and also be:
- Able to understand and interpret contract terms and conditions and a willingness to read and analyse detailed contract terms.
- Ability to interpret and manipulate complex commercial and operational data
- Full driving licence
- Financial awareness
- Right to work within the UK
In return the right candidate can expect a long career in a high performing company which are focused on internal progression, a competitive salary, holiday allowance and pension scheme along with many other company benefits.
If this sounds like something you want to hear more about we suggesting contact us right away as we expect high interest levels for this position
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com