CAMO Support Engineer – UK PERM
Excel Technical Consulting are delighted to offer this permanent opportunity as a Continuing Airworthiness Support Engineer for a valued client of ours based in Lincolnshire.
The role will be to support the Airworthiness Department as a Continuing Airworthiness Support Engineer.
- Planning, organising, and setting of Fleet maintenance as required
- Provide appropriate motivation and support in all areas of responsibility
- Specific responsibilities of a Continuing Airworthiness Support Engineer in relation to the clients EASA Part M approvals as detailed in the clients EASA Part-M CAME
- Instructing, by compilation of Work Orders, the part 145 organisation to carry out schedule maintenance tasks
- Monitoring and assessing Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Directives of potential relevance to the three military training aircraft types under management
- Implementation of Airworthiness Directives and advising that the aircraft must not fly until the requirements of the AD have been carried out
Essential Qualifications Required:
- Recognised Aeronautical Degree/ PART 66 AML or held a senior post within aircraft trade.
- Recognised EASA Part M and 145 training (or demonstrable experience equivalent)
Essential Experience Required:
- Appropriate recent experience in the Continuing Airworthiness management environment
- Five years relevant work experience of which at least the last two years should be from the aeronautical industry in an appropriate position
- Experience working with Regulatory bodies – Civil, MAA or both
- Experience of Aircraft Maintenance Programmes – Development / Management
- Experience of Maintenance Controls systems (RUSADA or similar)
- Experience of Reliability and defect monitoring systems
Due to the nature of our clients operations they are still flying and maintenance programmes are running as normal despite the ongoing hold with other operators. This is a great position if you can meet the above criteria, you will join a company that values their staff and will offer progression to staff through years of service.
In return the client will pay a salary of £40,000 – £45,000 dependent on experience plus a long list of benefits !!
If you feel that you meet the above criteria then please apply now to be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org