CAMO Engineer – UAE
Excel are happy to offer this very exciting opportunity for an experienced CAMO engineer to join a highly prestigious organisation on a permanent basis based in the UAE.
Due to a high workload, our client is looking for a CAMO Engineer to join them and help assist with the Airworthiness of their current and future fleet of aircraft within a VVIP environment. Your daily asks will include but are not limited to:
- Aircraft Maintenance Programme authoring, revision, and compliance tracking
- Undertake and support with regular audits in accordance with Internal Quality System and GCAA Regulations
- Technical publication assessments
- HMV/ Base maintenance work scopes
- Maintenance check representation
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have a previous track record working within continuing airworthiness
- Working with M&E systems
- English language proficiency
- Experience of working within a VVIP environment is highly beneficial but not essential
- Experience in Fixed Wing CAMO
In return, the successful candidate can expect a very competitive tax free salary, accommodation to be provided, medical insurance, business class flight, annual leave and educational allowance for up to 3 children along with the very rare opportunity to join one of the worlds most prestigious organisations, thus expanding your skills and experience to an extremely high level.
If this opportunity sounds like it could be of interest to you, then call us now for more info to avoid disappointment!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org