Excel have a fantastic new permanent opportunity for Aviation Training professionals to join a prestigious VIP operation based in the UAE as an Assistant Training Manager to oversee a wide range of activities across the companies operational staff.
The position will require you to plan and manage the flight operation training program for the company based on their ongoing needs and future plans in line with GCAA regulations and standards.
Some of the key responsibilities can be described as:
- Management of the structure and delivery of training for the flight operations and engineering departments
- Liaison with GCAA and internal departments to assess training requirements
- Assessing compliance for GCAA CAR ops/CAR 145 training requirements alongside the company requirements
- Arrange and oversee external training/seminars as instructed by the Engineering Director/Flight Ops Director
- Ensure training records are maintained
- Ensure continuation training and licence requirements are maintained
- Conducting in class training
- Management of training materials and resources
As you can see from above, this is a role that will encompass the training requirements across all engineering and flight operation staff within the company, so will offer a varied and challenging opportunity for those with previous experience within the field of aviation training.
In return, you will be offered a tax free salary of around €72,000 per year, alongside an excellent benefits package including provision of accommodation, educational allowance for up to 3 children, health insurance and a business class return flight per year.
So if you are currently looking for an exciting and rewarding position that will involve you in all aspects of training across one of the worlds leading operators get applying now and we will be in contact with further information
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org